In preparation for them..I did the following:
- Soaked Kanekalon Hair in Water mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar to remove Alkaline Base
- Deep conditioned with a Henna Gloss mixed with an Egg for protein- 2 hours
- Conditioned again to replenish moisture from Shampooing
- Deep Conditioned Overnight with Moisturizing DC
- Rinsed in AM
- Porosity Control as final rinse
- Let excess water soak in Turban for about 20 minutes
- Applied leave-ins
- Separated hair in the 3 sections(rows) I plan to cornrow
- added some oil to seal the leave-in and lightly detangled
- secured each section with ponytail holder
I know it seems like a lot, but it's now 10:20 AM and my hair is almost dry ready for me to braid.
I'm hoping this takes me no more than 3 hours to do.
My Hair in the Three sections: