Let's see how I did...
- Drink 80 oz of water daily- This means at least 5 16 oz bottles of water - Nope! I did this for about 2 weeks then went down to about 45 oz daily. I HAVE to do better!
- Take my vitamins at least 5 times a week (MSM, Biotin, Mulivitamin)- YES!
- Consume at least 46 grams of protein daily - YES! I have protein shakes that I drink in the AM or I have eggs, then almonds, cheese and crackers or yogurt for snacks..then some form of chicken for dinner!
- Work out at least 3 times a week- this includes light work-outs- Nope! Fell off the last two weeks of the month
- Protective Style(even though I'm sick of it) 5 times a week- Yup...my hair is in a bun right now so I will do my Caruso Set this weekend. - YES! I had my hair out the max 3 times this month
- Apply Sulfur Oil mix to scalp, especially the left and right side 3 times a week - Nope! After I got sick..I just stopped doing this, so I only applied the mix 2 weeks out of the month
- No purchasing Hair Products or Accessories unless necessary - YES!! And I am so proud of myself!
- Save at least $300 (excluding 401K savings)- I know this has nothing to do with hair, but if I have a savings goal...it will deter me from purchasing products - YES!!
So let's see...I made 5/8 of my goals! Will I have November goals...hmmm, gotta think about that. I'm starting to think weekly goals may be better for me.
Follow 6-FOOT-LONG-HAIR on Twitter for all the latest updates on Ms. D and all things hair