Can you believe it's December already? This year has truly flew by! Then again, I feel that way every year.
For me, December is the month I prepare myself for the New Year. This can mean so much, but because this is a Hair Blog and not a Personal Blog..I'll stick to what I'll be doing in regards to my hair for 2012 preparation.
As you all know, this year is the last year I focus on the length of my hair. Whatever length I end up with on Dec. 31, 2011 is the length I will be happy with for years to come. If it grows longer..I'll take that..but I refuse to focus on length anymore. There's much more to life than long hair. I grew my hair from above neck length to below Arm Pit Length in 2 years. I proved to myself that my hair can grow to the length I want...so..health is my only concern going forward.
Okay..done with the rambling.
Here's my plan for December:
- Finish up any Vitamins I purchased specifically for hair that I will not take in 2012- This is basically just my B-Complex vitamin. I have about 30 left, so I would like to finish the bottle up
- Go Through My Product Arsenal and either use up, throw out(if really old) or give-away any NON-Staple Products
- Stick to My FULL regimen weekly- That means M&S daily, Pre-poo, Shampoo and DC weekly. If I need any extra moisture I may even co-wash
- No Purchasing of unecessary products
- Avoid ANY set-backs with my underprocessed areas in my nape- So either stretch those areas by blow-drying or keep them in braids
- Do my length check before the end of the year
So in a nut shell, it's time for me to use up, clean-out and get my hair in shape for the New Year.