I used my Caruso Rollers the other night for the first time and I think I fell in love.
I couldn't get good pictures, but I will take some next time I use it (and when I finally get a new camera).
So, Saturday was wash day, I am 6 weeks post relaxer:
I pre-pood/did a Henna Treatment
Co-washed it out
ACV Rinse to clarify my scalp and hair
Then did a Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Treatment
Then Detangled and Airdried
My hair felt soo soft!!
For the roller-set:
I waited until my hair was basically 100% Airdried
Added a little moisturizer to each section before rolling
Used the Jumbo Rollers
And Rolled Upwards
Kept the rollers on for about 30 minutes
For the Caruso Set:
I filled the reservoir with Distilled Water
Plugged it in
Took about 10 minutes for it to heat/steam up
Then when I was ready to put the rollers in my hair:
I took the clip off
then put the roller on the reservoir for about 10 seconds
then went about rolling my hair
More About the Caruso Rollers:
- Patented roller design allows for breathing space between the foam and the shield so steam evaporates faster and curls set tighter
- Unique shield lock holds rollers tightly and end caps have slots to hold clips when needed
- The Molecular roller foam (also called sponge curlers) holds steam to give you the most curling power
- 1 year limited warranty
- Three sizes:
- Medium (1"): For medium curls, medium to short hair, or medium to fine hair
- Large (1-1/4"): For looser curl, volume and body (may be referred to as "Jumbo Large" in packaging
- Jumbo (1-1/2"): For largest curls and waves, long or thick hair
How I feel about them:
I LOOOOVVEEE the Caruso Roller Set. It's very easy to use....like, you don't even need to know how to roller set easy. It really only takes 5-10 minutes after applying the rollers for your hair to curl. I know because I took one roller out just to see how it would look.
My hair felt sooooo soft and conditioned after taking out the rollers and I think it's because of the steam.
My curls lasted all night and mind you, I dance my butt off.
I also like the fact that it comes with different roller sizes so you can achieve your desired look.
I give these an A+
Cost: $35.90 from Amazon