1) Green Tea:Boost your metabolism by drinking green tea. Research has shown that green tea can aid weight loss by helping to burn an estimated extra 78 calories per day.
2) 7 p.m. Cutoff:Some people have lost weight by not eating anything after 7 p.m., which is usually the prime time when people tend to overeat. To satisfy hunger pangs, try chewing gum.
3) Cinnamon:Cinnamon has a reputation for specifically targeting extra weight in the stomach region. When the spice is combined with healthy eating habits – cinnamon can assist with insulin resistance to encourage weight loss.
4) Morning Weight Loss Drink:Boil one cup of water with lemon juice and honey to create a weight loss boost that should be consumed every morning.
5) Hula Hoop:Once you get the hang of the motion, include 30 minutes to one hour of hula hooping per day to watch the extra pounds melt away from your waistline.
6) Apple Cider Vinegar:Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar increases metabolism, which helps to burn more calories while the body is at rest. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water, and sip throughout the day.
7) Fruit Smoothies:Encourage weight loss by starting the day off with a fruit smoothie, which delivers a blend of essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, and fatty acids to the body. The combination of ingredients offers a tasty remedy that helps prevent food cravings. A couple of additions to consider include orange juice, banana, strawberries, rice milk, concentrated cherry juice, flaxseed oil, aloe juice, and soy milk.
8) Grilled Food:Your meals will contain less fat and more of a healthy boost when you grill meats instead of fry or sauté.
10) Steam Your Vegetables:Save a great deal of calories by steaming your vegetables instead of frying or cooking in melted butter.
11) Egg Whites:Cut down the fat content in your recipes by using two egg whites instead of one whole egg. Eliminating egg yolks from your meals will also lower your cholesterol intake.
12) Kitchen Scissors:When cutting fat away from your chicken and meat, use kitchen scissors, which take some of the strain from using a knife to cut away excess fat.
13) Frozen Yogurt:If you’re a fan of ice cream, find lower-fat substitutes, such as frozen yogurt and sherbet, to lessen the damage.
14) Applesauce:Applesauce makes a healthier substitute for oil, margarine, and butter when preparing baked goods, such as cookies, cakes, and muffins. For example, if a recipe calls for 1 cup of vegetable oil, use ½ cup of applesauce and ½ cup of oil.
Visit here to read the rest of the tips