When I first decided to go back natural, my goal was to transition for 2 years and 3 months then big chop on my birthday in February 2014.
That is still my main goal, but if a few things happen before that date, I will go ahead and cut off the relaxed ends.
So..what are those "things"?
- My Natural Hair Reaches 10 inches
- My relaxed ends start looking ridiculously thin compared to my new-growth due to breakage
- My hair starts breaking excessively at the demarcation point
- I can fit my natural hair into a ponytail
- I complete the list of 15+ styles I want to do with my hair during this transition (if the above happens before then I will chop)
So, there you go. That's when I will B.C and as you can see..it's not happening anytime soon!
For all of my fellow transitioners..do you have a BC date or know when you will BC?