- Deep condition on dry hair overnight- Currently using Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque and Olive Oil
- Shampoo(in twists)- Using Shea Moisture- Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Add Leave-ins(take the twists out)- AVJ Mix and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Seal with Coconut Oil
- Finger detangle
- Braid, twist or band when air-drying
- Morning or night or both- Moisturize and seal.
- Pineapple hair or put in 4-6 twists/braids or bands
- Sleep with Satin Scarf/bonnet or if hair needs extra moisture, a shower cap
- ACV rinse
- Puffs, pony's and various up-do's with loose hair. Too hot to wear my hair down.
Challenges for July and August:
1.) Finger Comb only
2.) Grow back my edges(on the right side)- Using Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gel(the one you refrigerate) mixed with EVOO, Castor Oil, few drops of Eucalyptus and Rosemary Oil.
|Taken today(I have Deep conditioner in my hair since I'm washing it tonight. Explains the messiness)|
3.) Wear my hair loose- This is a challenge because I always revert back to twists during the week
4.) Work-out at least 3x weekly- This is one of the reasons why I am back to washing weekly. I need to get back in shape. I have been working out more since the beginning May and sometimes I skip days, but I am being more diligent about working out at a minimum of 3x a week.
5.) Drink 2 Liters of water daily- I have been doing this for a few weeks now, but I want this to become a regular habit for me. Need to stay hydrated and get my skin back on the right track.
That's about it.
What are your Summer Hair and/or Fitness plans?