Y'all know how much I love Aloe Vera, right?
I use it for so many things. Such as:
- My new-growth and scalp spray
- My home-made braid spray
- I previously used Aloe Vera Gel on my scalp right after I neutralized my hair(when I relaxed) to decrease/stop shedding
- Aloe vera gel in my shea-butter mix
- Aloe Vera Gel for slicking down my edge when in braids or twists
- Aloe Vera Gel for any skin irritation I had
- Aloe Vera Juice to help with detangling
....and the list goes on.
Well, my boss knows how much I love Aloe Vera too and gave me an Aloe Vera plant! I have the best Management!!!
I am so excited to have the real thing and use it! These plants last forever(as long as I take care of it properly)!
|She said it had a little accident during the commute to work. But new buds are already sprouting , it's all good!|
Just as a reminder, here are the benefits* of Aloe Vera:
- The Aloe Vera plant is packed with some of same the vitamins and minerals which make up our own bodies. So much so that perhaps no other plant more closely matches the human body's biochemistry.
- Aloe Vera products have many benefits to the overall health of the hair. It helps heal any damage on the scalp, balance the pH level, cleans the pores, prevents excessive hair loss, relieves scaly or itchy scalp, oily hair, dandruff, renew cycle within the follicles. regulate sebaceous function, and maintain proper physiological balance in the scalp. And one of the biggest benefit of Aloe Vera is it helps reduce seborrhoea.
- Aloe Vera activate fresh growth and stimulate the growth of existing hair.
- Clinical studies show that Aloe Vera enhances cellular rejuvenation and provides the building blocks for hair proteins. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties protect against damage to the scalp and hair.
- Actually, Aloe Vera includes the enzyme which is beneficial in stimulating the new hair production.
- Therefore, Aloe Vera is beneficial for the production of hairs and provides softness and shine to the hair and prevents hair loss and other hair related conditions.
- Aloe's can help the scalp by healing it and balancing the pH level of the scalp while cleansing the pores.
- Some Indian tribes of Mexico attribute their thick, healthy hair to regular use of aloe vera gel which they rub into the scalp and hair each night.
- Aloe Vera gel is used on hair and entire portion of scalp to treat hair loss.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the hair and scalp.
- Increases blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Aloe Vera products have many benefits to the overall health of the hair.