I just want to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog and sticking with me through-out my dry spells!
This post is going to be full of randomness. So because I haven't been posting as often as I would like..I'm going to fill you in on what I can remember!
- My hair is in twists and will remain in them for the next 5 weeks(will re-do every 2 weeks). I assume you all have seen enough pics of those..so let me not bore you with more
- I tried to do a puff last week when my twist-n-curl was on it's last leg and it resulted in this:
- I got a new job!!! I have accepted a position with a different company a few weeks ago, so I am extremely busy training and transferring my current duties. This new position is exactly what I wanted and prayed for. It feels great to advance in my career despite the current state of our economy. So for everyone out there...if you want something: pray on it, work smart/hard and you will get it.
- I have lost 5 pounds since I started working out more aggressively. So now it's all about maintaining my weight and toning up EVERYWHERE. Below is my starting size and I will update you all in December with my final weigh in for the year. Sorry I'm not showing the legs..they are not a concern of mine, but I will show them in another pic. I need my waist to be smaller though!!
|Taken on August 18 and 19th 2012|
- I am still obsessed with earrings and these are my current favorites
|I searched the streets of Harlem to find these bad boys!|
- My mother purchased this Haitian Black Castor Oil from a local BSS. She said it's NOTHING like the real thing and it's just regular ole' Castor Oil labeled as Haitian Black Castor Oil. So..save your $10 and head over to Walmart and get you some castor oil for $2.60
- This is me playing around with my parents cat, Calypso. He's a nice cat, I like him. He doesn't care much for me though.
Okay..so I think I will leave you with that.
I'll be back soon to do some "normal" posts!
Have a great weekend!!!