Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great week so far!
Decided to come by and give you all an update on my transition.
So, I am officially 14 months post relaxer and things are going well.
A few things that I'm noticing:
* I have a few pieces of hair that are fully natural. Mostly in my crown area. I honestly don't believe it's breakage and think it's new hair growing in.
* My natural hair gets dry a lot quicker than the relaxed portion- glycerin mixed with aloe vera juice is the only thing keeping it moisturized
* I almost have 50% natural hair!
* I will be trimming in late February so I will then have more natural hair than relaxed
* I have been seeing little pieces of broken hair so a trim is def needed! Waiting until I do twists to trim though
* I dread wash days and long detangling sessions
* I can't wait until this transition is over! I'm really trying to enjoy this journey, but I am getting impatient
|The twist ends at the line of demarcation.|