During the week I typically wear my twists in a bun or some sort of up-do (Kind of like how I used to bun my loose hair during the week, but instead with twists). On weekends I like to wear the twists down, so I can enjoy them a little more. I would either do a bantu-knot out or a twist and curl. This time it was a twist and curl.
- sprayed the twists with my Aloe Vera Mix (Water, AVJ, Vitamin E oil, Safflower Oil, Essential Oils)
- sealed that in with some shea-butter (I take a small chunk of shea-butter, put it in the palm of my hands, spray the chunk with my Aloe-Vera Mix, then rub my hands together to create a creamy consistency)
- did 5 flat twists
- put satin rollers at the end of each twist.
- Put some aloe vera gel on edges
- wrap hair with satin scarf and let hair set overnight
- in the AM take out rollers and flat twists
- flat twist the left side of hair and pin down
These were the results:
*These are 2 week old twists.