Do you finger detangle? Well try wearing a pair of tightly fit, vinyl gloves when doing so.
I discovered the ease of detangling with gloves when doing my Henna and Indigo treatment last week.
My fingers glided through my hair and I was left with no visible breakage.
Think detangling with a smooth, wide tooth, seamless comb. That is the feeling I got when detangling with my gloves on.
The added perk is that you won’t chip your nail polish in the process.
Try it out and let me know how it works for you!
How I finger detangle:
- Lightly dampen hair with detangling spritz
- Separate hair in about 8 sections
- Work with one section at a time
- Grab one section and gently separate (in a horizontal motion) the hair little by little
- Then rake fingers through hair in a combing fashion, stopping whenever met with tangles.
- If tangles are found, gently tug at each strand to gently remove the hair from the shed hairs that caused the tangles. (That was a mouthful!.LOL)
That’s all folks. Finger detangling doesn’t take me any more time than detangling with a comb. I only use a comb about once a month and finger detangle about 3 times a month.