- I have done 3 Henna and Indigo treatments on my natural hair so far. I think the Indigo has really taken because it hasn't faded at all.
- I haven't seen my hair straight since December 2011 which was the last time I used direct heat. Surprisingly, I haven't had any urges to straighten it.
- I have only deep conditioned my hair once since being natural. I still haven't used the ORS Replenishing Pak I purchased back in February. And I only used the Aubrey Organics White Camelia DC once. I haven't needed to DC since I've been doing these monthly Henna treatments and cowashing twice a month
- I also purchased 3 packs of braiding hair last April and have yet to use them. I'm enjoying wearing my real hair out, but will do braids soon to give my hair a break
- I've been thinking about purchasing the LaJay half wig, but doubt I will wear it much
- I can't wait until I get a little more length so I can do mini twists
That's it for now :-)